Paper and containers at Rauma
Rauma is known as Finland's largest export port for paper. In addition we have regular shipping lines through North Africa, American East Coast, Continental Europe and to the UK, as well as from Continental Europe continuous onward connections globally.
Safely to the destination
Safety is a key factor for us. We take care that our customers' shipments pass through safely, and that the operating environment for our staff is safe. Rauma was chosen as Finland's safest port in 2015.
Our operation in Rauma in a nutshell:
- Finland's largest paper exporting port
- Western Finland's largest container port
- The most important articles: Chemical and mechanical forestry industrial products, containers, project transportation and bulk goods
Euroports Rauma in figures
- Exports and imports of about 6 million tons
- Personnel approx. 550
- Channel depth 12 meters
- Certificates ISO 9001, ISO 14 001, OHSAS 18 001 and AEO